Prewired Assembly Fender® Strat Modern Blender
This is a Blender assembly for Statocaster guitars. It will drop in to most Mexican or American Fender Strats with no modification.
Strat Blender Wiring is a unique and simple way to achieve multiple Strat pickup configurations and tones without drilling holes for switches and push pull pots. It uses a custom made CTS Blender Pot that acts as a True Bypass in the circuit when turned completely clockwise. A regular pot wouldn’t work for this application because you would still hear the other pickup bleed through. Here’s
how it works…
A Standard 5-Way Strat has 1 volume and 2 tones. The Blender wiring has 1 volume, 1 master tone, and a Blender pot. In the neck position you can blend the bridge pickup in as much as you want. In the bridge position you can blend the neck pickup in as much as you want. In positions 2 and 4 you can have all three pickups on at once. The nicest part about it is the fact of it being so user friendly.
- (2) Potentiometer- CTS "TVT" Series 250k calibrated Split Shaft w/.250" Short Bushing
- (1) Potentiometer- CTS 250k Split Shaft "Blender" Pot
- (1) Switch- CRL or OAK Grigsby Vintage style USA 5-Way Switch
- (1) Jack- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack
- (1) Capacitor- Orange Drop .047uf @ 100v
- Wire- White 22ga Stranded Cloth Covered Wire
- Wire- Black 22ga Stranded Cloth Covered Wire
- (1) Volume Mod
- (1) Instructions